Last updated: March 30, 2023
- What information we collect for You to use the Service;
- We do not sell Your information. Period;
- You have the right to deactivate Your account and delete all information;
- General Policy;
- Account Owner and Team Members who are using the Service;
- Patient who engages with a User using the Service;
- Guest who is browsing the Service;
- Additional terms;
- Disclosure terms.
- Booking Link is the unique URL (web address) that allows Patients to book appointments with You.
- Cookies are small and harmless files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing (among other things) the details of Your browsing history and/or connection information when using the Service.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) means any health-related information as defined by applicable law.
- Patient(s) means Your customers, clients, or patients.
- Registration Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit, requestor IP address).
- Users means both Account Owners and Team Members.
- You means the Account Owner or Team Member accessing or using the Service. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to use the Service.
1. General Policy
Usage Data. Usage Data is collected automatically when accessing the Service and visiting this Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. However, this Usage Data is de-identified and anonymized and not linked to a particular data. As such, it is not considered personal information; it is incidental to providing the Service.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit this Website or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Electronic Health Records. Whenever the Patient books an appointment with You, Patient’s data is stored inside the Client Registry under Your Account. Inside the Client Registry, You can modify Patient information and add progress notes under each appointment date. Only You have access to such information.
Any health or other sensitive information You store is encrypted over a secure channel using the SSL Internet protocol.
2. Provider Policy
When You create an Account, we will ask You to provide us with certain Registration Data that can be used to contact or identify You. Such information includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Mobile number
By using the Service, You allow is to contact You by email regarding Service features, changes, maintenance, and other products that may be introduced from time-to-time.
Payment Information. When creating an account with us, You will be asked to either connect Your existing Stripe account, or setup a new Stripe account. It is needed if You want to receive payments from Patients. You can setup a Stripe account inside Gigimot.
When the Patient books an appointment with You, the Patient will be re-directed to a checkout page asking to provide their name, email address and credit/debit card details. All credit/debit card transactions are handled by Stripe. Gigimot does not store any information entered in the payment screen. For more information, please visit Stripe.
3. Patient Policy
The Patient does not need an account in order to use the Service. The Patient cannot create an account.
When you receive the Booking Link from your therapist, or tap on the such Booking Link, and you wish to book an appointment with a therapist, you will be re-directed to a calendar page first to choose the right service, date and time, and then you will be re-directed to the checkout page asking you to provide:
- Your full name
- email address
- credit/debit card details (only when the appointment is not defined as Free)
All credit/debit card transactions are handled by Stripe.
The information you enter when booking an appointment with your therapist (full name, email address) will be stored in the Client Registry of that therapist inside Gigimot. Gigimot does not have access to your personal information. Only your therapist has such access.
Cancellation and Refunds. As a Patient you may cancel your appointment with your therapist in accordance with the cancellation policy provided by your therapist.
Any refunds claims should be address to your therapist.
4. Guest Policy
This policy applies if you are browsing the Gigimot website not as a User:
- no Data is collected or requested unless you start using the Service.
5. Additional Terms
Gigimot may use Registration Data for the following:
- To provide You with our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage the Personal Data You provide to give You access to different functionalities of the Service.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as an application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
6. Disclosure of Your Registration Data
We may disclose Your Registration Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Gigimot
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect Patients and/or Users
- Protect against legal liability
Legal Requirements. We may share or disclose certain information if we believe in good faith that doing so is necessary or appropriate in order to comply with any law enforcement, legal, or regulatory process. Examples of this may include responding to a warrant, subpoena or any other applicable laws and regulations.
Business Transfers. We may share or disclose certain information, in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.